Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today's Grade---A+ !!!!

Went for my suppression check today....got an A+....yay!!  Our nurse is so sweet....she is a bit OCD just like me...she puts my info in teacher terms!  My bloodwork came back great, the ultrasound showed no cysts and lots of follicles ready to grow....so tomorrow I get to start the egg growing party!  

We also had to learn about the new injections....I'll begin taking follistim-300, menopur, and lupron drops to 5 units....so three shots in the tummy every night.  The follistim and menopur make the eggs begin to grow....the lupron keeps the eggs from ovulating.  

I take this same dose every night until next Tuesday.  On Tuesday, they will check my hormone levels and do an u/s to check the follicles and see how they are growing.  By combining the hormone levels from the blood and viewing the follicles with u/s they are able to adjust the dosage of the follistim/menopur.  

Ready to grow some eggies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment