Friday, February 10, 2012

sick:-(

I'm not sure which has zapped my energy more...the lupron or this sick crap.  Went to the doctor yesterday and she gave me a shot to dry up all this yuck...gave me an antibiotic but wanted me to hold off and only take it if I'm not better by tonight....I'm giving it till tomorrow.  I do feel better, but coughing starts at night which is exhausting....there's not a lot I can take (or WILL take I should say).  

My sweetheart's birthday is tomorrow!!  We have all of our birthdays within a month...then Valentine's day Tuesday!  We set a $5 spend limit for each other for V day...some of the most heartfelt gifts don't cost a dime....can't wait to see what my valentine makes for me!  

TGIF!!....and I get to sleep in tomorrow...Gavin has a pancake prepared and all he has to do is retrieve it from the fridge and heat it up...so no reason for me to be up until at least 9am! That will still give me plenty of time to make Taylor's birthday cookie cake, Upward Basketball, Sweet Priscilla and Scott's wedding, and whatever else tomorrow brings....night friends! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment