Tuesday, March 6, 2012

That is a very good question!!!

When will we know if this worked? 

This is the LONG wait....in infertility lingo its called the 2ww (2 week wait). 

Science is amazing and I certainly feel like I've done (and am doing) everything possible to make this a success.  At the end of the day though, it's God's timing and not ours.  

I can't tell you how much we appreciate all of the prayers and truly feel the genuineness of everyone's love and concern.  I promise to post the results as soon as I'm able.

If the results are positive....obviously, I will have a hard time not cartwheeling to my laptop to send the news....

If the results are negative....I think I will need a day or two to grieve before I can talk...does that make sense?  

Soooooo....I promise....cross my heart....that I will post results no later than next Friday (16th).  

One of the verses that has always brought me such comfort....
 
1 Samuel 1:27
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment