Sunday, March 4, 2012

Here to transfer some blasts!



It is such a stressful roller coaster to arrive on day 5 not even knowing if there will be anything still growing to transfer...for some reason the nurse immediately said "honey, I can see we are going to have to give you a Valium to calm you down a bit" yes please....ASAP!!!

So FINALLY, the embryologist comes in with a photo of the TWO blasts we are transferring!!!!! Thank you GOD!!! One is a bit better quality than the other and there are still a few growing that may make it to freeze status...won't know till tomorrow!

So within 30 minutes 2 of our em-babies will be back home where they belong!!

I'll post pictures when we get home!! Praying for an easy transfer!!

Transfer went great!!  it actually takes maybe 5 minutes...then they rolled me back to the room to rest for an hour...maybe two...I fell asleep (thank you  valium!) Then home on bed rest....and sweet Taylor made me a basket of goodies for  me....I think he's worried about me being able to stay put since I rarely sit still for more than 5 minutes!!  
 

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog on FC thread and look forward to getting to know you! Congrats on having great blasts and hope ET goes smoothly. I had 2 embies transferred and we find out tomorrow if we have 1 or 2! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet wishes!! Definitely keep me posted on how many little punkins you have!!
    xoxo
    angela

    ReplyDelete