Monday, September 17, 2012

30 weeks pregnant twins and Names

 
I'm actually 31 weeks but I'm always behind with my pictures.  We don't see Dr. Gore again until this Friday, so I will have updated weights then.  I am blessed to be able to still be working.  I have contractions constantly, but they aren't regular and aren't changing the cervix so they are definitely braxton hicks.  They still hurt though and it wears me out just dealing with contractions all day and night.  

I'm hardly ever hungry and it's a struggle sometimes to force myself to eat something.  We have been blessed by girls from our bible study group who are bringing food each week.  God certainly knows our needs and provides.  

I'm huge...I've gained over 50 pounds...I hurt everywhere...my back, hips, thighs, ankles, feet, joints....everywhere!!  It's very difficult to get comfortable especially at night.  

The nursery is finished (I'll post pics soon) they have some diapers, clothes, car seats and a place to sleep....We still have things to get for them but they have the essentials.  We have a registry at target and at www.myregistry.com:-)

Now for their names...

We let Gavin choose their middle names....he wanted one to be Jace which I thought was really sweet...he loves his big brother Jacek.  I suggested that if we are naming one after Jacek that we use Gavin's middle name for the other.  Gavin thought about it for a couple of days and agreed.  So we will name them:

 Beckem Jace
&
Adler Trask 

I can hardly believe we are getting so close to meeting them!  I'll update this weekend after Dr. Gore appointment.  Have a great week! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment