Saturday, September 1, 2012

28 weeks pregnant with twin boys


28 weeks

I was 28 weeks last Tuesday.  The babies were weighing about 2 pounds 6 ounces and 2 pounds 4 ounces.  They are constantly on the move and it seems they are karate chopping each other most of the time.  I am officially back at work and have the sweetest group of first graders.  I'm not gonna lie....it's HARD and I am just going to take things one week at a time.  Right now I'm resting up over this holiday weekend and I'm ready for another week.  There's no way I could do it if it weren't for fantastic people I work with and Gavin is a HUGE help as well.  

Dr. Gore predicts I'll make it 38 weeks....he says everything is going so perfectly and he doesn't see any reason I won't. I sure hope so...I'm praying the babies will be born healthy and able to come home when I do.  

I still have so many contractions but nothing regular and they aren't changing the cervix so no worries.  I drink water like crazy which is supposed to help but all it seems to do is give me a permanent hangout spot in the bathroom.  

Taylor put together cribs and we got so many clothes, diapers, high chair, etc at our sweet baby shower last Saturday.  Today we went to buy car seats and a pack n play.  They have so much stuff and I can't believe there's still so much more they need!  

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend....I'm planning to RELAX!

No comments:

Post a Comment