Friday, October 19, 2012

Nursery and 35.5 week update

 
Here I am at 35 1/2 weeks

The swelling in my ankles and feet is down right ridiculous.  They return to a somewhat normal state by morning, but as soon as I get up and move around for a few minutes, they blimp back out....and it's uncomfortable!  They throb and hurt and nothing seems to bring relief.  I am only working half days this week so I come straight home and sit in the recliner.  The swelling still doesn't improve much.  

Dr. Gore update this week: Baby A weighs about 5 pounds 12 ounces and Baby B is about 6 pounds 6 ounces....and Baby B made the turn and is now head down!!!  On Monday he was still breech, on Thursday, he had turned.  Every doctor and nurse told me that there's no way this baby had room to turn this late.  I told them that I'm still having late night prayers and conversations with this baby and I'm certain God can handle turning a tiny little baby since he spoke our entire universe into existence....Glory be to God!! 

I realize there are still a zillion things that can require a c-section, but with both babies in position, I can at least try for a vaginal delivery.  I have complete faith that God knows the best way for these babies to enter the world and I have fantastic doctors who are watching everything so closely.  

How about some nursery pics??

Rocking chair from my sweet friend Tori
Crocheted quilts made by my mom--Grammy 
Crocheted blankie on chair made by my sweet former student Carly's grandmother   
Cribs from Baby Depot
Mobiles from Target
stuffed animal turtles made by Grammy
Quilts and bed skirts made by me

Shelves and letters from Hobby Lobby
Letters mod podged with scrap book paper by me
The glass turtle was a mother's day gift from Gavin when he was 4 years old
 The changing table is our wine shelf thingie...who would've thought I'd trade in my wine storage to change baby diapers! ;-)



 Close up of their quilts I made this summer

 Their pillows I made--embroidered by Carol Hosman.
 
I just realized I forgot a picture of the window and their closet....and going back up the stairs right now to take more pictures just isn't happening! 
 
Have a great weekend!!!
Angela

 



No comments:

Post a Comment